Thursday, January 5, 2017

My Morning Makeup Essentials





So I haven’t always been good with putting on a daily face. Now that I’ve returned to work from staying home with my son for a 10 months, I decided to try to make it happen. I started getting into makeup about 5 years ago, and have spent wayyy too much at Sephora. Lot of my products would go to waste, because I wouldn’t use them every day. One of the things I really want to focus on is investing in quality items, but also actually using them!!! I also, realize that it really boosts my confidence with I put makeup on.

After washing my face, I apply toner and then moisturizer. I’ll do another post on my morning skin care routine.

Here are some of the items that I have come to love, and the best part is that I can do my morning routine in about 7-10 minutes, which is totally needed as a working mom.

1)    Clinique Tinted Moisturizer – I like to mix this with my moisturizer, I think it gives me the perfect coverage and includes SPF.

2)    Benefit's Rose Benetint – I love having a natural rosy cheek and this does it for me.

3)    Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – This is my favorite concealer thus far. I use to be a YSL Touche D’clair girl, but find better coverage with this NARS concealer. Really helpful when my kid decides not to sleep, and I look like a zombie the next day.

4)    Smash Box Halo Hydrating powder – This powder is great! Doesn’t feel too cakey and helps control face oil and shine for most of the day.

5)    Nars Blush in Org and Bronzer in Laguna – I love this combo and their fun names!

6)    Glossier Boy Brow – I brought this just a few weeks ago during their Black Friday Sale. So far, so good. Plus, I really enjoyed the packaging and stickers of this brand.

7)    Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – I only used the Dior Show mascara for a long time, but found it to be really heavy on my eyelashes. I love all of the Benefit mascaras, and I don’t find them to be too hard to remove.

8)    Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadows - I love all of their color palettes and the shadows have a wonderful staying power.

9)    Glossier Balm.com – My favorite new make-up product! My lips look amazing and are super moisturized after put this on. Perfect way to complete my made-up, but natural look.





No comments:

Post a Comment