Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nighttime Ritual

So I’ve been having a rough couple of weeks. Sometimes I feel like my body is seriously falling apart. I’m definitely taking this as a sign that the Universe is telling me it’s time to give extra care to my mind, body and spirit.

Here are a few things that bring a smile to my face after a stressful day: My Muji Aroma Diffuser, Tazo Tea , and Anthro Monogram Mug. I might have incorporate these things into my nighttime ritual.

                                                                Do you have any nighttime rituals?




                                             




                                                                    post signature

2 comments:

  1. I usually take a shower and read a book for a little bit to relax!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Lauren! I definitely need to incorporate some Kindle reading into my nighttime ritual!

    ReplyDelete